ACCELS / Moldova State University, Law School
March, 22 2012
American Councils for International Education in Moldova are sponsoring and co-coordinating the International Conference “Distance Learning, American Models of teaching in Law Schools”, in partnership with Law School, Moldova State University, on March 22, 2012.
The objectives of the conference are:
- to discuss some practical considerations in teaching law via Skype and digital videoconferencing (DVC) - to exchange ideas regarding ways to manage the virtual teaching environment
- to analyse the strategies in teaching interactively using the Internet
The target group of the conference are the law departments in state and private universitites, using the particularities of teaching Moldavian law in English at the English Department, Law School, Moldova State University as a major case study.
One of the conference key note speakers is Christopher Kelley from University of Arkansas, USA, who will share some of his teaching techniques via Skype in his online Legal Writing course via skype.
Other conference key speakers:
- Daniela Munca Afteniev – Executive Director AO ACTR-ACCELS,
- Christopher Kelley – Professor at University of Arkansas, USA,
- Otilia Dandara – Vicerector of the Moldova State University.
For more information on the event, please contact
Head of English Department,
Law School, Moldova State University,
LLM in Law