The U.S. Embassy in Moldova is pleased to announce the next round of the Alumni Small Grants Program
December, 11 2011
The Program is designed to support alumni in sharing the experience they gained through their exchange programs and implementing best practices they learned in the U.S.
The purpose of this program is to further the professional development of alumni and their colleagues; to implement and disseminate the concepts learned during exchange programs; and to provide alumni with networking opportunities.
Funds may be requested:
• To initiate a public or community service program;
• To conduct projects that support democratic and economic reform initiatives;
• To initiate environmental, educational and other socially-oriented projects;
• To organize and plan networking events;
• To travel within Europe and Eurasia for professional development purposes, including for regional alumni events.
Food and refreshment costs for conferences and networking events are allowable up to 10% of the grant amount. Cost sharing is strongly encouraged. The funds cannot be used for publications such as textbooks, manuals, brochures, etc. The maximum amount available for each ARC Alumni Grant is $3000.
To apply, please complete the application form and submit it with all required information by January 6, 2012 via e-mail to BilevschiL@state.gov. Successful applicants will be notified by February 17, 2012.
For additional information, please, call 851709.
American Resource Center
75 Mateevici St., 2nd floor
Tel: + 373 22 851709