September, 30 2015
American Councils for International Education - Moldova is announcing an opportunity for undergraduate studies abroad, starting in the Fall of 2016, following the American model of "liberal arts".
The American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) provides first-rate American education in Europe-offering the best of both worlds. A globally recognized diploma, instruction in English, international faculty, students from more than 35 countries, and academic excellence are AUBG's top strengths.
AUBG is a unique institution accredited both in the United States and in Bulgaria by the NEASC and NEAA. AUBG also issues the European Diploma Supplement which confers automatic recognition of the AUBG degree throughout Europe.
Bring the requested application package to American Councils for International Education in Moldova,81,Mihail Kogălniceanu st., Chişinău until December, 31st, 2015.
Steps to apply:
Until December, 31st
• Fill out online application;
Until February, 23rd
• English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL;
• TOEFL is offered FREE for AUBG only, in Chisinau on January, 24th, 2016.
• 2 letters of recommendation (English/Bulgarian or Russian);
• High school grades (last 3 years);
• Essay (on website);
• Portofolio (copies of diplomas from high school, with specifications in English on the back);
• Application for scholarship and financial aid;
Click for the virtual tour of the university or more info access: www.aubg.edu.
For details contact the American Councils for International Education - Moldova
e-mail: email@example.com, mobil: (+373) 69697483 / 078220555, fix: (022) 22 58 60